Oral Health Therapist with Adult Scope
Bachelor of Oral Health from the University of Sydney
Rhe graduated with a Bachelor of Oral Health from the University of Sydney with Dean’s commendations. She was also awarded the Dental Hygiene Association Award for the program’s highest clinical achievement.
Rhe is dual qualified in therapy and hygiene allowing her to provide extensive treatment for children as well as routine preventative care, periodontal therapy, and simple restorative treatment for adults. She especially enjoys seeing children and making sure coming to the dentist is always a pleasant and fun experience for them.
Rhe has continued in the pursuit of excellence and is currently studying to become a dentist with a Doctor of Dental Medicine at the University of Sydney.
Outside of dentistry, Rhe likes to keep an active lifestyle through her passions of yoga and hiking.
- Extensive treatment for children including fillings, extractions, pulp treatment and stainless steel crowns.
- Check-up, cleans and x-rays for all ages.
- Non surgical periodontal therapy.
- Simple restorative treatment for adults.
- Teeth whitening.
- Mouthguards and orthodontic retainers.